The Open Link does not charge for its programs and services to our neighbors in need. The majority of our funding comes from community members like you. We need your financial and in-kind (goods and services) support to help our community flourish!
There are many reasons to give:
- Give for a great cause: to help people in need.
- Giving back in return for the support of your community.
- Make a memorial gift in lieu of flowers.
- Make an honorary gift in lieu of wedding, birthday, anniversary or holiday presents.
- Make an honorary gift to recognize someone’s retirement, graduation, or job promotion.
Ways to give:
- Donating online is easy. Donate now through Network for Good’s secured site. Donations can be made on a monthly or a one-time basis.
- Does you company have a Corporate Matching Giving Program? Many companies have matching gift programs that can double the value of your individual contribution. We are happy to help you with needed paperwork!
- Stop in to see us or mail a check to The Open Link, 452 Penn Street, Pennsburg, PA 18073.
- Give in-kind gifts of goods and services: see our wish list or food pantry top needs list or suggest a donation.
- Direct your United Way gift to benefit The Open Link: use The Open Link’s Designation Code #546 on your donation form.
- We gratefully accept donations of stocks, bonds and other financial instruments. If you wish to learn more, call The Open Link at 215.679.4112 to speak to the Executive Director, Stuart Bush, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Planned giving. There are many ways to leave a legacy: not just bequests in your will! If you are interested in finding out more call The Open Link at 215.679.4112 to speak to the Executive Director, Stuart Bush, or email him at email@example.com.