The Open Link succeeds with the help of volunteers like you.
The Open Link offers a wide variety of volunteer opportunities. Our goal is to find the best possible match that fits your schedule and interests. Your time and effort as a volunteer is appreciated by The Open Link. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Office Support – Prepare bulk mailings, photocopy, cover phones, etc.
- Food Pantry – Count and shelve food donations
- Transportation – Drive patients to and from medical appointments
- Meals On Wheels Drivers –Deliver nutritious meals to our homebound neighbors
- Tutoring – Help adult students prepare for the GED Test
- Special Events – Assist at agency fundraisers and special events
- Penny Auction – Annual fundraiser held every November
- Holiday Programs – Volunteer to help with Angel Tags and/or Adopt-a-Family
- Community Day, Expos, etc.
- Committee Members – Serve on agency committees
- Fundraising events
- Press releases
- Public relations
- Grant writing
- Community sponsorship program
- Nominating: Recruiting volunteers and board members
Without the dedicated efforts of volunteers, many of our programs simply would not happen.
If you would like to volunteer, download and complete the Volunteer Form detailing your skills and experience. Forms can be returned to The Open Link at 452 Penn Street, Pennsburg, PA 18073 or by e-mail at email@example.com.